adidas DIGITAL PARTNER COMMERCE - find all #DPC job openings here: a.did.as/dpc_careers
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections, and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Senior Manager Digital Partner Development (m/f/d) - Digital Partner Commerce
- Contribute to the creation and execution of the strategy on “how to win” with our digital partners and be the expert in defining and educating the organization on our digital growth levers
- Be an expert of how to increase sell through of our digital partner's websites and apps, and identify and get the support of the functions and market account teams required to identify, solve and execute the initiatives
- Use your expertise in biddable media to develop scalable optimization solutions for our account teams across different Paid Media tactics (Paid Search, Paid Display, Paid social, E-mail etc.)
- Partner with the adidas eCommerce teams to scale or integrate consumer experience solutions that can be offered to partner account in order to drive visibility and sell though of our brands and products
- Create, oversee and improve the processes, tools and actions that will transform how we effectively we use paid media both on the websites, apps etc. of our partners and to generate traffic to those sites
- Whilst the focus will be on the top pure players, marketplaces and omnichannel accounts, initiatives, tools and best practices will need to be scalable to the markets for usage across all accounts
- Partner with our DPC business performance analytics team to ensure that data, tracking, analysis and reporting are in place with our “winning accounts” to track performance of initiatives and pilots and champion “data driven decision making”
- Partner the relevant KA teams in the markets in achieving profitable market share and company goals through best practice sharing, system enhancement, tools and process harmonization/ improvement
- Work experience of 5+ years
- Minimum 1-2 years in biddable media, preferably paid search
- Familiar with Google, Bing, Facebook and Amazon
- One of the following certifications: Google Search; Facebook Blueprint, Amazon Marketing
- Strong writing skills – Attention to correct mechanics and grammar are a must
- Exhibits accountability for the measurable success of programs, clients and agency capabilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate media campaign strategies and success to a senior audience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint - in particular, Excel
- Passion for technology, marketing and its influence on consumer behavior
- Strong communication, time management and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure