Direct all aspects of retail operations which includes concept shop and factory outlet. Ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Achieve Sales target for all individual stores
- Analyze KPI and report the store performance. Use the useful information to translate into action plans to improve the shop business.
- Identify potential products or areas for sales and profit development
- Plan, evaluate and implement relevant in store promotion
- Manage the controllable operating expenses to keep within the agreed budget
- Recruit, train, assign, coach and lead the store personal to implement and adhere to the retail management standards to a level of excellence
- Maintain the highest standard of customer service by implementing customer obsesses strategies
- Manage retail store operation to meet adidas global operation standard
- Lead store personel to consistently deliver exellent customer service by ensuring a good management presence on the selling floor at all times.
- Maintain an effective stock management system to maximize sales and profitability
- Prepare sales forecast for the retail segment. Order products to meet customer demand and forecasted sales volume. Follow up on orders.
- Ensure that all products are properly handled and displayed according to company standards.
- Create manpower plan & labor schedules for retail segment,
- To be a leader in training and setting monthly meeting for shop managers ,as well as setting special training program for retail team constantly.
- Provide competitors’ intelligece
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction at the retail segment. Manage customer complaints proactively. Report all customer complaints to all concerned parties and senior management consistently and systematically. Recommend actions to solve customer complaint on a long term basis.
- Ensure that all stores are properly maintained. All merchandising and displays are in good conditions and in accordance with company standards.
- Establish strong coordination between retail and other departments ie Warehouse, Marketing, Sales, Finance, and HR. Provide customer feedback to senior management and concerned parties.
- Produce all necessary monthly reports on a timely and accurately basis. Recommend actions and comment to improve results.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree, BA or MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of work experience in retails or sales related field. Minimum of 2 years managerial experiences.
- Result-oriented. Proactive. Customer focus. Creative thinker. Good planning and organizing skills.
- Sports background
- Strong PC background
- Good command of English and Thai
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Results orientation
Other Job Related Competencies
- Retail management
- People management
- Training skill
- System & Process management