Support end to end strategies that anticipate the needs of business partners, balance long term strategic use of resources to ensure operations are executed efficiently and demonstrate a forward-thinking mentality to make changes within a value driven process. Provide support covering analysis, reporting, performance, KPIs, Supply Chain initiatives and overall operations to the adidas Logistics team(s) throughout the US network.
- Analyze channel forecasts and translate into E2E operational strategy to provide clear expectations on day to day execution, monitor progress, suggest alternative strategies to achieve goals as needed, and establish accountability follow ups as required.
- Analyze resources required for sustainable achievement of internal and external SLA’s related to ecom, retail, launch, and returns that meet customer expectations.
- Analyze, develop, and implement solutions concerning compliance of outbound shipping through the coordination of customer service related to e-com, retail, and returns.
- Design reporting tools, communication streams, and manage ad hoc requests as needed.
- Provide purchasing support through coordination between operations, central Purchasing, monitoring of delivery performance and management of stock accuracy and demand for consumables and other operation needs.
- Supply Chain Management: Distribution, Logistics, Order Fulfillment, Performance Management, Analytics, Customer Service and Purchasing.
- Integrate with the WMS/WCS Consultants, Super Users, and other IT team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Execute analytical and logical thinking, as well as thought leadership, as related to all aspects of distribution logistics for communication with leaders in the following function: warehouse, customer satisfaction, credit, transportation companies, IT, and customers logistics.
- Working knowledge of Distribution/WMS/WCS process and systemic flows.
- Advanced Excel, Word, & Outlook skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) as related to all aspects of distribution logistics for communication with all stakeholders. Execute a high degree of analytical and logical thinking related to all aspects of distribution planning operations.
- Strong team player with the ability to influence and work with diverse groups.
- Strong organizational and planning ability to meet critical deadlines.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in a related industry.
- Minimum of two years related distribution experience and/or training
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.