- Conduct weekly warehouse visits and review the daily activities performed at the warehouse
- Planning & scheduling warehouse activities - receiving and packing priorities and local deliveries.
- Stock Takes (Distribution Center) manage the Stock count at the warehouse and that of Retail including stock adjustments in the system/Warehouse/ Stock reconciliation.
- Control on Store to FO transfer.
- Share with Warehouse team an effective and efficient Retail – Wholesale Schedule.
- Control On all POS Material Transfer and share list of POS Material at the warehouse.
- Controls Damages and Returns process including quality checks and deliveries to Charity.
- Shrinkage of stock takes at Retail and warehouse not more than 0.5% Proper filling and documentation.
- Piece Pick Performance and Manage nil picks at the warehouse to reach 99.9%
- Contact wholesale customers for deliveries, invoice deliveries in the system and make sure to handover soft and hardcopies to customers.
- Club Orders - Uniforms Picking note creation
- Arranges with retail for available articles and deliveries.
- DC Operations Manager, Sales Management, Retail Team, Marketing Team, Finance Team , IT management,
- Relevant management at key customers
- Piece Pick Performance
- Warehouse KPIs
- NS, NM
- Cost control.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree
- 1+ years experience in Operations/Logistics, and/or Customer Service.
- Outlook : Good
- Word : Good
- Excel : Advanced
- PowerPoint : Good
- SAP : Good
- French: Advanced
- English: Advanced
- Arabic: Advanced