Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
This role is responsible to manage and drive all streams and activities related to digital activation and business through 4 mains pillar: own, drive and enhance .com performance and NS (country SPOC), develop partnership and business opportunities with Whs partner through partner program or other joint effort around the digital environment, focusing on key players. Accelerating EKA pure player such as ZALANDO, PRO DIRECT and so one through a solid input on market opportunities, a continuous benchmark of competition, leveraging account capabilities on the cluster territory, strengthening activation model through a better integration in country and key city ecosystem. Finally, this role is the digital change agent for the company, being pivotal for all services in their digital acceleration.
Key Responsibilities E COM:
- lead performance with a France/key city angle and drive gap plan; if needed detect bug and low performance area, resolve with technical teams,
- recommend best performing assortment with Europe team
- coordinate and give local inputs on activation plan
- develop and set up loyalty programs (creators club)
- share learning with reebok to enhance performance
- coordinate local content production with e com to enrich website localised look & feel
- Set up target, follow kpi’s, challenge teams on target realisation
- Connect with sales and other omnichannel team to integrate ecom action in a wider activation plan
- Work with analyst on best seller report,
- Is the single cluster point of contact on all ecom topics.
- Ensure adHoc reporting and support in key project.
Key Responsibilities DPC:
- Explore, define and develop digital business opportunities with key whs partners.
- Own and implement action plan in close coordination with European team
- Lead digital activation and digital sales lever with key partners.
Key Responsibilities EKA/PP:
- Support Sales EKA teams via digital actions bringing added value to business
- Built and coordinate with EKA activation team the best plan to rise business.
- Set up KPIS/monitor/ adjust
Key Responsibilities DIGITAL change agent:
- Elevate the sub in term of core digital competencies & mindset
- Lead digital squad (key internal stakeholders around the digital transformation)
- Face of adidas on key external forums ensuring strong presence of our company with external eco system
- Lead and drive specific digital cross-functional projects and change management as required, based on WE and local priorities.
- DBC/DPC europe team
- Digital activation teams
- Sales local teams
- Lead Business analyst
- Category activation expert
- CTC local team
- Key City Paris team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Digital native, Kpis driven environment
- Proven digital skills
- Deep functional experience in Sales Functions and marketing
- Strong understanding of sales channel and customer segmentation
- Good knowledge of omnichannel sport market
- Change agent comfortable driving transformation and creating clarity within new and ambiguous climates
- Ability to work in a Matrix organisation with experience in influencing Cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Proven leadership and managerial skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- Extensive knowledge of the adidas Group business along with significant industry experience
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Skills and abilities in another language are a benefit, specifically the local language in which you work.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
- Business: minimum 10 years’ experience
- Functional: minimum 5 years digital sales or digital marketing experience, ideally in the sporting goods industry
- Leadership: minimum 3-5 years in management
- Cross-functional experience
- Industry: sporting goods / consumer goods
This position will be based in Paris or Strasbourg and will report directly to the Senior Director Sales.