- Leads and drives A&G quality strategy across the whole product supplier base.
- Ensures the manufacturing standards of operations are consistently up to date accordingly to product quality needs.
- Keeps communicating updates to all relevant parties and empowers and inspires the quality teams and all employees with the relentless target of manufacturing the most beautiful sport product.
- Lead the A&G Quality team globally to instil the right quality mindset in the execution of adidas product throughout the key relationships.
- Drives manufacturing quality by providing guidelines which ensure the best product quality with consistent execution
- Ensures on the ground the implementation of existing standards of operations and product quality requirements
- Collaborate and provide support to “Advanced Creation Testing” (ACT) to ensure all testing standards and compliance policies are relevant, accurate and addresses the business requirements
- Provide technical guideline and support to ACT on quality claim settlement to ensure quick decision.
- Collaborate with LO Operation to identify, investigate and evaluate the root-cause, defect analysis and drive implementation of the corrective action-plan
- Conducts factory audits ensuring production processes and quality management system are executed accordingly to the latest requirements
- Ensure the latest A0-1 standard, product conformity and safety policies are communicated and implemented across all product suppliers
- Represent and be the voice of A&G in cross-divisional and Headquarters quality alignment of processes and workshop activities
- Advance Creation Testing team
- Sourcing A&G management team
- POPS Development teams
- LO Operation Directors / Managers
- Tier1 - Tier2 suppliers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Have a wide experience of quality management in similar industry
- Strong leadership skills and able to make quick decisions
- Ability to deal with conflict situations
- Ready to challenge status-quo
- Excel in communication
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in engineering/materials or related areas
- 10 years of work experience, preferably in quality system and Asian manufacturing environment
- 5 years of people management experience