Act as Strategic Business Partner and adviser/coach to the organization in all relevant People topics. Lead the HR team based in Dubai and ensure that HR is providing the best HR solutions and support to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people and deliver to the People Strategy pillars. Key member of the GCC Leadership Team, driving the people strategy in Dubai.
- Take active part in the design/execution of the GCC Strategic Business Plan (SBP) and manage the cluster implementation of the plan for the respective support area and coordinate this with Emerging Markets HR functional partners
- Member of the ONE Emerging Markets HR Leadership Team, developing and executing the HR and people strategy across Emerging Markets
- Responsible for building capabilities across the entire organization
- Lead the local HR team in the GCC cluster
- Lead the HR team members and give local direction according to the global as well as EM strategies and concepts ensuring a harmonized approach to all relevant HR processes (one voice to the customer).
- Work closely with the Emerging Markets HR team and the Rewards and Talent teams to ensure all key activities and processes are fully aligned with global needs and priorities.
- Ensure harmonized implementation of People related core processes and key initiatives in location Dubai
- Maintain a high level of communication with line managers and contribute to strategic workforce and organization planning and team development. Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective People measures and promote positive employee engagement in various locations in the cluster.
- Consult closely with the business and advises on key People issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to business direction and needs; establishes HR objectives in line with business objectives.
- Ensure that all aspects of employee requirements/process - staffing, employee relations and engagement, learning and development, payroll mechanism and team, compensation & benefits for all employees in Israel are executed well and in accordance with relevant local legislation, aligned with company guidance and good HR practice.
- Drive development initiatives, in close co-ordination with EM Talent Partners, in the areas of Training, Career and Succession Planning as well as Organizational development efforts.
- Ensure smooth processes for recruitment and transfer activities in support functions in close cooperation with global competence centers.
- Supports the business on personnel budget planning.
- Ensure a global HR Reporting for respective area in close cooperation with Controlling and EM partners.
- Relevant Business partners: GCC Leadership Team
- EM HR team located in Dubai and Istanbul
- HR EM Leadership team and other Senior Managers from Global HR
- HR Reward and Talent teams (including TA)
- Performance Management and Controlling teams
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- Excellent leadership and management skills of HR teams and payroll team.
- Experience as an HR generalist and managing large scale HR projects in complex mid to large size.
- Demonstrated capability building and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management.
- Strong understanding of HR operations and the ability to lead teams to execute HR basics flawlessly.
- English: Fluent (verbal, reading, writing)
- Additional languages of advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree/advanced degree from relevant programmes like BA, HR
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management of multinational company with experience in HR Management, Rewards and/or Development.
- Proven strategic HR business partner, who supported business partners and contributed to the further development of standard/global HR tools and programs.
- Experience in handling complex organizational and employee issues including reorganizations, union drives/organizing attempts, discrimination claims, investigations, employee separation.
- Experience in leading HR teams through change/reorganizations and integration of a new organization is a plus.