At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Act as “Strategic Business Partner” and “Coach” to the HR APAC organization in all relevant HR management issues and lead the HR4HR team in Shanghai and Hong Kong ensuring that we are providing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people.
- Build the HR4HR Team for HR APAC and define and implement the HR4HR support model for the region
- Take active part in the design of the HR Support Area (Strategic) Business Plan (SBP) and manage the regional execution and control of the plan for the respective support area and coordinate this with global partners where needed. Ensure harmonized implementation in all relevant locations of functional area.
- Trusted advisor on people issues to Senior Leadership Team, coach and mentor Senior Leaders to be empowered around people, engagement and performance topics/decisions
- Drive and execute the People and HR Strategy for the area of responsibility, focussing on any areas of strategic importance
- Drive complex organizational design, change and transformation programmes, redesigning structures around strategic objectives in APAC
- Identify and build skills and capabilities against strategic initiatives, lead strategic workforce planning process for HR APAC and deliver into the global plan
- Use data, analysis and dashboards to shape organizational strategy
- Build a Talent pipeline with robust succession plans for Senior Leadership positions within the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations, employee development, compensation & benefits of the adidas group are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines and modern HR Management practice.
- Highlight business priorities to Rewards, Talent and Strategy Office to ensure HR APAC needs and requirements are embedded in new initiatives, programs and systems
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with GSMS-process
- Ensure a global HR Reporting for respective functional area in close cooperation with Controlling and global partners.
- Lead the HR team members and give functional direction according to the global as well as regional strategies and concepts ensuring a harmonized approach to all relevant HR processes (one voice to the customer).
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in managing complex mid to large size projects within HR
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration or related field
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management of multinational company with experience in HR Management, Rewards and/or Development.
- Proven strategic HR business partner, who supported business partners globally AND contributed to the further development of standard/global HR tools and programs
- Experience handling complicated employee relations issues including union drives/organizing attempts, discrimination claims, investigations and downsizing.
- Experience leading HR team on acquisition/divestiture and integration of a new organization is a plus.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.