Drive global entertainment and influencer marketing strategy inclusive of asset acquisition, seeding, and activation. Support all business units with entertainment and influencer needs.
- Set global entertainment and influencer marketing strategy.
- Lead entertainment asset identification and usage to support Brand positioning
- Lead talent search and acquisition, including contractual negotiation and execution
- Lead entertainment asset presentations for team, executives, and key milestone meetings.
- Ensure that relationship between artist and brand is managed with respect to artist desires, and prioritizing brand needs.
- Manage product seeding to artist and their respective team.
- Create and maintain relationships with entertainment agencies
- Collaborate with key markets to support entertainment asset needs (US, WE & China)
- Lead integrated cross-functional team on specific asset plans/activations (BU, Newsroom, CTC, DBC)
- Lead negotiations and execution of product collaboration deals in close collaboration with Business units
- Management and execution of asset activation plans
- Manage and allocate asset usage across Business Units and brand strategy
- Ensure communication with product marketing on any product collaborations
- Manage global entertainment budget
- Manage high performing team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Music and Sneaker culture
- Strong knowledge of internal organization and systems
- Experience and ability to navigate and collaborate with diverse groups both internally and
- Very disciplined and self-motivated
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic that can lead a team effectively externally
- Proactive, strong detail orientation and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of experience.
- Strong PC proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and verbal/written communications skills are required.
- Candidate must also possess strong detail orientation, organizational skills, service-oriented mindset, and must be connected to youth, music, and sports.
- Ability to travel 25%