Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role is responsible for defining the strategy of DTC merchandising across all LAM countries and Channels ensuring brand and commercial success.
Support countries maximize profitability by building the best product range and buy recommendation based on channel and format history and needs.
Build mandatory range plan for the key concepts (LeRange, DTC Exclusives, ISC) and be the liaison between Global and Regional / Local Merchandising Teams when it comes to DTC product buy.
- Develop The strategy of DTC merchandising across LAM to Maximise the profitability of the adidas Group in LAM and give the best product experience to consumers.
- Influence brand and countries from a forward thinking and big picture understanding (Pre-season & in -season) to create the best assortment plans for DTC Channel with the correct product mix and aligned with the Global strategy "Think Consumer"
- Lead Open-To-Buy (OTB) of the countries to reduce inventories and have a healthy stock turn
- Drive range and assortment planning strategy for the DTC Channel to ensure brand strategies and commercial success that affect in a positve way the top and bottom line
- Drive the overall Go to Market strategy with Regional/Local Merchandising teams to ensure the correct execution of the buying strategy
- Lead overlap between markets and DTC channels to gain article efficiency and sku reduction
- Develop on a regular basis the correct strategy for clearance and markdowns in FO to increase Standard Margin, Stock turn and Channel profitability.
- Lead Store categorization project for Retail and Franchise in LAM to create synergies between channels and improve consumer experience
- Drive the definition of a framework collaborating with Global Operations (speed) for DTC to come up with a process on in-season reactivity and shift business from 80% pre-order and 20% re-order to 20% pre-order and 80% re-order.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Possess a strong set of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Broad & deep knowledge in own functional area, combining with broad knowledge of other areas. Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 10 years experience
- As manager of Experts 3 years management experience required.
- As manager of Admin / Tech Support minimum of 5 years management experience required.