Keen to work on the digital forefront at one of the top global sports brands? Excited to work in the increasingly important field of enterprise service buses, self-service APIs and the digital economy? Confident to work as an experienced program manager with global reach in a highly ambitious and fast paced environment?
In the role of Director Projects and Programs for Architecture Transformation in Digital IT you will set up and program manage an agile global architecture transformation program for current and future global digital B2C digital business models in order to establish foundational elements and architectural enablers.
As delivery lead, you will deliver product area priorities end-to-end and will be
- Accountable for the End-To-End delivery
- Accountable for risk and dependency planning together with product owners
- Accountable for IT budget planning and controlling the delivery
- Planning the necessary skills and people for the delivery
- Championing the agile way of working along with empirical and iterative delivery process
- Responsible for communicating the progress towards key stakeholders
- Reporting to PMO
This is a specialist role without people management responsibility, located directly at the adidas headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany.