Keen to work on the digital forefront at one of the top global sports brands? Excited to work in the increasingly important fields of data security and data privacy regulations? Confident to work as an experienced enterprise architect with global reach in a highly ambitious and fast paced environment?
In the role of Director Domain Architecture Compliance in Digital IT you will develop target architectures, translate them into actionable architecture transformation roadmaps and ensure proper architectural governance for current and future global digital B2C digital business models to meet global and regional data security and data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR for Europe, but also for other markets like CIS, China …).
As tech lead, you will guide teams in building high quality technical solutions and will be
- Accountable for long-term product area success from a technology point of view
- Accountable for building technical excellence
- Planning and defining high level design of technical solutions and exploring potential technical solutions with the team
- Establishing critical NFRs at product area level
- Working closely together with other technical leads to establish technical principles and guidelines
- Driving DevSecOps and architecture maturity
This is a specialist role without people management responsibility, located directly at the adidas headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany.