Purpose: Responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and high customer satisfaction. Drives the strategic development of operations to deliver key service outcomes for our customers.
- Define necessary tools and roadmap to develop the Customer Service operations through systems, processes and people.
- Drive strategic initiatives within the Customer Service team together with cross-functional partners in operations, sales, finance, merchandising and business planning.
- Work with senior leadership team to develop outbound sales strategy to achieve internal sales targets and goals.
- Deliver service gap assessments based on current capabilities vs strategic planning.
- Define and evolve service strategies to deliver best in class performance.
- Define, assess and enhance customer T&C to increase operational efficiencies.
- Monitor channel chargebacks and developing strategies to minimize risk.
- Responsible for all orderbook and account management activities.
- All major accounts
- Channel Sales Leads
- Warehouse-Product Supply
- Customer Fulfilment
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Sales reps
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- High degree of commercial and business acumen
- Strong strategic as well as operational skills
- Develop and utilize business judgment to make decisions
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Works well under pressure
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication.
- Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of internal order management systems preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in business administration with focus on Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain
- 5-10 years in the sporting goods industry in a CS or business role
- 10 years sales/customer service experience minimum