The Director Creative Projects Design acts as pivotal support of the SVP Design and collaborates with internal BU, Brand & external partners on strategic creative projects and SBP related tasks across the BU, according to the Originals & Style fundamentals ensuring consumer focus and consistency across BUs, BU Functions and Creation Centers. Owns and manages all creative Design Headoffice tasks for first line.
- Supports the SVP Design, manages and drives the development of the BU’s strategic creative direction in alignment with the BU’s SBP direction and the brand’s overarching creative direction
- Acts as the pivotal support of the SVP of design to formulate and deliver a clear, impactful & consistent creative direction above product, providing creative input and constant collaboration with partners in communications, PR, brand design, creative direction and CTC.
- Manages and ensures a flawless communication and drives the implementation of the BUG’s creative direction, priorities and innovation focus across entire BUG and Creation Centers in close collaboration with the SVP design and the Head of Future & Strategy
- Act as the creative partner for all BU licensing projects. Research, evaluate and provide creative input into the onboarding of new partners.
- Research and prepare creative decks as input documents for both internal and external partners.
- Deliver high quality process and project management for respective first line, implement and lead first line JF process, providing clear meeting agenda, time management and action steps.
- Lead & coordinate horizontal BUG topics and strategic projects
- Support & coordinate horizontal brand topics and projects
- Support SVP in the seasonal/ yearly creative planning processes
- Support SVP on people management topics in close cooperation with HR
- Coordinate & align BU design projects horizontally and with BoS brand design, product design, innovation, consumer insights and other relevant counterparts in BoS
- Develop and manage internal team events and presentations to top management
- Own design internal and support brand wide Continuous Improvement Initiatives
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Knowledge of the sports industry, deep passion for Fashion and Streetwear trends
- Strong problem solver
- Strong project and process management skills
- Strong market and industry awareness
- G interpersonal and influencing skills
- Driven to succeed and deliver against expectations
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate internal and external project teams
- Strong conceptual understanding of brand / sub-brand / label building
- In-depth understanding of quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to translate market research & consumer insights into concrete objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Lateral thinking and challenge status quo
- Embrace and lead change
- Leading and coordinating of senior internal and external teams
- Outlook: advanced
- Word: advanced
- Excel: advanced
- Power Point : advanced
- Illustrator: advanced
- Photoshop: advanced
- English: excellent
- Second language preferred
- University degree required
- > 7 years industry or related experience
- > 4 years project management experience