- Contribute to the execution of the adidas Pacific organization’s operational and commercial strategies by managing key initiatives, projects and cross-functional projects; be an active team member in cross-functional teams
- Drive the mid-/long-term planning of the business
- Contribute to the management of both business and organizational changes through all aspects of change management including internal communication
- Manage the Strategical Project Portfolio of adidas Pacific together with General Manager
- Create full visibility and accountability for all strategic projects within adidas Pacific
- Take ownership of strategical and tactical projects as PMO
- Communicate updates to the Pacific Senior Management Team regarding the strategic projects in a consistent and effective manner
- Build a network acting as focal point between local and global functions and other key support functions to ensure identification of relevant projects
- Input into further development of the PMO format & structure of adidas Pacific
- Facilitating business remodelling projects from conceptualization to execution
- Support General Manager and senior management team in facilitating strategic priorities, monitoring and reporting business KPIs to key stakeholders, deep-diving on strategical key issues
- Responsible for creating and managing the various executive level business reviews/update documents
- Drive the strategic planning/business plans in line with PAC 2020 ambitions
- Deliver market and competitive intelligence, research and analysis as required to support the planning processes and initiatives
- Conduct and/or Coordinate required research, market intelligence or benchmarking analysis.
- Develop growth strategies for markets, business units, etc. in line with PAC 2020 ambitions and implementing execution plans
- Proper management of projects in terms of timelines and deliverables
- Management of overall project portfolio
- Quality of leading project meetings and the preparation for these meetings
- Effectiveness and timeliness of escalation when required
- Overall business impact
- Sales Channels (Retail, WHS, ECOM)
- Brand adidas, Brand Reebok
- IT, SCM, HR
- Global/ APAC Business Development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience within the international sporting goods and/or apparel/footwear industry or FMCG/Consumer Goods preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functionally and at most senior level of the organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge of business KPIs and ability to work with numbers
- Exposure to Sports, finance, commercial roles, marketing and sales
- Skills: Project Management, Planning & forecasting, Analytics
- Ability to turn vision and plans into action
- Good communication and written skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business studies, Marketing, Communications or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- At least 7 years experience in finance / commercial / PM related roles with experience in relevant management advisory, project management and change management in a multi-brand organization or consultancy
- Passion for sports
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Group Jobs http://careers.adidas-group.com/
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from head hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.