As a member of Digital Experience Design team, you will play a significant role in evolving the .com experience for adidas and Reebok consumers. This position will work on the development of an engaging, innovative and premium shopping experience for our consumers globally by focusing on driving strong commercial results in a brand enhancing way.
Your primary responsibility is to define the global digital visual merchandising best practices, & governance for online merchandising to ensure that our sites are delivering the best branded shopping experience. You will accomplish this by collaborating with various internal stakeholders, local markets, UX, Analytics, Product Owners & Concept to Consumer to drive consumer engagement and satisfaction, as well as incremental revenues. The aim is to transform adidas.com into a premium shopping experience over the course of the coming years. This will be defined as a best in class shopping and browsing experience leveraging existing and new capabilities to their maximum potential and generating value for our consumers.
- Establish and manage the best practice program for the Digital Visual Merchandising team
- Establish an on-going education and training program for the Digital Visual Merchandising teams focused on the suite of tools & systems
- Establish workflows and formalized communication plan with markets and internal stakeholders focused on best practices, training, and functionality updates
- Educate relevant stakeholders about Digital Visual Merchandising
- Represent the business for the Digital Visual Merchandising area, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the backlog and they are engaged throughout the process.
- Play a key part in continually improving the ways of working with the market teams and wider .com team, ultimately leading an increase in release capacity and quality of the end experience.
- Translate commercial or brand experience gaps into business goals, with prioritized requirements and supported by business cases.
- Accountable for monitoring Digital Visual Merchandising team performance against aligned KPIs & targets
- Desktop / Mobile / Tablet / App
- .com team
- Local market teams
- Campaign Planning & Activation
- IT teams
- Testing and Analytics
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong understanding of merchandise hierarchy and best practices throughout the industry.
- Demonstrated ability to influence peers and champion the creation of a best in class branded commerce experience.
- Proven track record that can be demonstrated with examples of own work the ability to create innovative digital experiences and concepts that meet business and product strategies based on rigorous analysis of customer needs and the competitive environment.
- Solutions-oriented approach, an entrepreneurial mindset focused on bringing consumer web experiences to life through close collaboration and teamwork across diverse functional teams.
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies including user profile management, ecommerce systems, content management platforms, product catalog platforms, messaging platforms, and social platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to assemble and interpret data, use data to influence, create executive summaries and deliver business insights.
Requisite Education & Experience:
- University Degree, with a focus on eCommerce, digital, business, merchandising, or marketing.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment.
- 3+ years working in digital visual merchandising, ecommerce retail buying or related field.
- Experience working with stakeholders at various seniority levels as well as subject matter experts across various functions
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics/Adobe.