As a Senior Digital Communication Strategist at adidas you are accountable for the delivery of global digital touchpoint calendar plans.
Your task will be to calendarize all seasonal brand priorities. You will be responsible for briefing other teams that help deliver a seasonal view across campaigns; how we communicate themes to the consumer combined with cross category campaigns and cross digital touchpoints.
Additionally, you will establish a strong digital footprint for every season, build and maintain key relationships, manage opportunities, drive digital plans and safeguard delivery timelines including reporting and performance targets within your area of responsibility.
- Stakeholder management with gravitas to deliver new and innovative methodologies that take the brand forward
- Working with the business units, global markets, omnichannel, activations, planning teams. Creating strong relationships, building trust to enable, empower and co-create seasonal digital plans.
- Digital communications planning with consumer led experience gained from planning brand initiatives and campaigns.
- Lead strong seasonal planning, co-create with other planning teams to build a strong digital calendar presense across the brand that delivers a strong narrative with a red-thread across every season.
- Strategic digital marketing experience with the understanding how analytics, insights can be used to help land digital strategy.
- Interpret the role each channels play across a marketing set and how to plan the digital touchpoints to drive engagement that helps convert into sales.
- Global digital transformation experience
- Understanding innovation, technical advancements and consumer behaviours.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Affinity with the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
- Ability to understand consumer behavior across the entire digital landscape
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution oriented attitude
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Very good knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Very good understanding of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Degree in business administration or comparable degree
- 8+ years of professional experience in multi-national business environment (thereof 3+ year experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment)
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts at various seniority levels
- Experience/involvement in working in and understanding of the adidas Brand Marketing organization preferred