Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Assist the Design team to design market right products for the adidas brand as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development.
- Execute the creative vision in a product range for the category.
- Develop creative solutions to individual products.
- Work with the creative process and execute towards given targets and defined design languages and strategies.
- Execute design work according to the visual language of adidas as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
- Verbally present product ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meetings
- Support an efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development for all issues regarding the ranges and products
- Support product management and development in all issues regarding the realization of products and collections.
- Visualize ideas for products and ranges with clarity.
- Team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of fashion product and fashion design/industrial product or industrial design
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High level of creativity
- Passion for design
- Knowledge and use of computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) minimum GTEC 600 or TOEIC 730
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA or MA from a college or university, major Design
- Preferably a practical experience in a design environment