At adidas we're redefining our digital presence in a way that will push the future of digital and create premium experiences across all our consumer touch-points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. Digital Brand Commerce is driving this evolution: join us and help us shape this transformation.
As part of Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) you’ll be part of the Digital Experience Design & Delivery team in adidas Amsterdam. We are a dynamic, collaborative and diverse English speaking team with a passion for sport, our consumers, and our brands. You will work in an agile, fast-paced organization to enable a premium, personalised and connected experience. Gathering insights and investigating data you will leverage existing foundations and develop new capabilities to create the new.
We’re looking for someone to bring key initiatives to life within a product experience area, developing subject matter expertise to help transform our current consumer experience.
- Create a consistent, consumer-focused and premium experience across all digital platforms
- Take ownership for UX design within topical projects, from initial discovery through to delivery of validated designs
- Analyse insights to find the balance between user, business, and technical needs
- Develop strategic design thinking to deliver against defined strategy and product area experience vision
- Iterate and optimise existing experiences within your area of responsibility, leveraging user testing, A/B testing, SEO and analytics reports.
- Deliver the following (based on project needs): information architecture, user and consumer journeys, concepts maps, flows, and sketches/wireframes/prototypes
- Contribute to Experience Design and Product Owner communities, sharing knowledge and best practices from your area of topical expertise
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Both eCommerce and brand experience
- Strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS capabilities, and of relevant design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and other prototyping tools.
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organisational levels both in person and remotely
- Demonstrate and share your passion for experience design
- University degree preferred, 5+ years relevant commercial experience required
- Experience in product design and working in an agile/SCRUM mode with a cross-functional team
- Experience as a functional expert within the area of User Experience Design is a big plus
- Valid experience in growing businesses and achieving bottom line results in a commercial environment is a plus
- A strong portfolio demonstrating strategic thinking, problem solving and attention to detail
- Fluent English