Purpose & Overall Relevance in the Organization
- Design and project management for all store development related projects.
- Lead the design process of the store with understanding the Global & APAC guideline, local regulation.
- Work with construction team and raise VE idea on materials used in the store to save the Capex.
- Manage the new/renovation project with collaborating several counter parts.
- Lead the New/Renovation layout review meeting. Collect and share all of the information which effect layout design. (MD Plan, Bubble Plan, Capacity, # Of FR etc.).
- Understand the VM guideline, fixture ordering process and validate the fixture / VM tool order.
- Lead the Kick Off meeting to share the required information to counterparts.
- Work with China team to implement APAC design to all stores. Especially for the Key City BCS store, lead the communication for the design and manage the schedule with meeting the China’s guideline and expectation.
- Manage small renovation project based on the request. Create the layout draft and check the feasibility of the project.
- Manage the timeline for the layout with communicating with construction company to meet the schedule for opening.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- More than 7 years of functional experiences
- Working experience in design and construction company is a must
- Knowledge of construction, interior design, interior material, and presentation skill are a must
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent experiences
- English: Business level
- Japanese: Fluent
- China SD Team
- Omni Channel Marketing
- Construction Company
- Retail Operations
- Store Manager