Support the Global Customs team to ensure an effective and controlled customs operation which supports the business goals while providing guidance on customs related legal requirements on a global level.
- Support data capture and reporting from Global Customs’ preference automation tool. Liaise with subsidiaries to monitor and report monthly performance. Escalate issues identified to management
- Assist in the set-up, development, implementation, communication and monitoring of customs compliance procedures programs within the adidas Group globally.
- Support Global Customs projects defined by VP Global Customs
- Support the calculation of assist costs to be declared globally
- Act as customs contact point for company-wide project requests
- Support broker selection and management process Key Relationships:
- Market Customs teams
- Supply Chain Management teams
- Group Finance
- adidas Sourcing Limited
- Global IT
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient use of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access) including Vlookup, pivot table and charts expertise.
- Knowledge of supply chain operations is an advantage
- Demonstrated business reasoning, analytical and critical thinking
- Good planning and organizational skills, and ability to work and deliver in dynamic environments while adhering to specified deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of adidas based software (e.g. SIM, Tradecard, microstrategy, ILS) would be helpful Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, logistics, supply chain, information system or operations or equivalent experience in customs business is preferable
- Fluency in English, Written and Spoken