To provide excellent customer service while managing complex and high volume accounts for the adidas Group - Team business by building relationships and adapting to account-specific business needs while maintaining adidas Group programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with account personnel and internal partners such as sales representatives and co-workers in the customer service department to grow specific soccer and TEAM account business and ensure adidas Group policies and programs are administered correctly.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence.
- Accurately process orders for stock, sublimation, and custom product received via phone, fax or email.
- Verify orders for accuracy.
- Respond to customer relation inquires received, following company polices, procedures and programs.
- Make follow up inquires on pending orders.
- Maintain account profiles and provide replacement product options on cancelled orders.
- Provide assistance and support to all Sales and Marketing representatives and to the management and employees of both the production facility and the distribution centre.
- Issue return authorizations as per company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales Administration Manager.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
- Computer skills.
- SAP experience, an asset.
- Sports enthusiast preferred
College diploma or equivalent related experience.
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.