Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To provide an excellent standard of sales support to our internal and external customers, to achieve market share growth, in accordance with adidas guidelines and policies.
- Apply overall Customer Service strategy
- Apply available adidas standards, policies, procedures and best practices in daily work
- Ensure reliability and responsiveness to customers’ requests and complaints.
- Reply to telephone calls and e-mails received from customers (eg: information requests, order book maintenance, cancelations).
- Monitor deliveries in line with operations and drive adjustments on the order book according to delivery information. Inform customers and sales team on delays.
- Ensure order book accuracy.
- Monitor and Report Order Book Conversion / Cancellation / Re-orders
- Follow the cleansing Order Book process
- Claim & Return management and reporting
- Review monthly forcast
- Create and maintain Sales orders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, with enthusiasm and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Solid business acumen
- A strong team player
- Handling assignments effectively
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 of experience in Customer Service – preferably in Apparel / Fashion / Shoes or FMCG industry
- Fluency in English (both written & oral).
- Advanced user of MS office
- Solid knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Bulgarian language will be considered as advantage