A key member of the Customer Service team, this person will be empowered to provide an exceptional level of customer experience to our FIELD/TEAM strategic accounts and encouraged to be the voice of the customer. In today’s competitive marketplace, we are asking our team members to support customer growth and overall sales results in a demanding but rewarding role in a high-performance culture.
- Provide exceptional customer service through professional, timely and accurate communication. Answer incoming emails and calls from retailers, Sales representatives and internal partners.
- Assist and coordinate the handling of customer service support for the account base as defined by Customer Service Manager and Sales Leadership.
- Track and maintain orders ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts. Provide proactive information to Territory Sales Reps, and Senior Leadership team through reporting and analysis to ensure flow of delivery to customers.
- Process and coordinate all sales orders from start to finish. Analyze all orders to ensure accuracy in terms and pricing, a correct address, compliance, execute order changes, track product delivery, report order fill rates, and resolve inbound/outbound delivery issues.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internal and external, relative to all accounts.
- Provide assistance and follow-up on a daily basis to the Customer Service Manager, Sales Team, Product Line Managers, Distribution Centre and Logistics in any matters relative to the respective account base.
- Run, analyze and explain order management reports. Lead and coordinate open order & post buy reports with Sales Representatives.
- Work with internal partners of supply chain to ensure all orders are processed to meet customers’ delivery expectations.
- Following specified account terms and existing Company policies, procedures and programs ensuring accuracy for all account order commitments, relative to terms, pricing, product information, stock availability, routing, product delivery, UPC codes or any other agreed upon specialty services, handling and/or compliance guidelines.
- Coordinate and follow up conversion and release of account orders for processing to the Distribution Centre.
- Technical and general problem solving relative to sales order tracking and execution (i.e., purchase orders, corrections, cancellations, etc.)
- Actively participate adidas, reebok product knowledge sessions, Department Meetings or Technical Training Sessions as required.
- Assist in training/orientation of new Account Coordinators.
- Fill-in during leave periods for fellow Account Coordinators due to vacations, illnesses, etc. when necessary.
- Collect, consolidate, and analyze sell through information for Account.
- Assist Customer Service Manager with system maintenance, special projects etc. (as required.)
- Other duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager.
Key Relationships (Global):
- Customer Service
Key Relationships (Internal):
- Local customer Service team, Order Fulfillment, DC, Logistics, Sales, Merchandising, Senior Managers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional administrative, communication, interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills
- Strong proficiency in software packages including Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Strong proficiency to communicate with people on different levels inside and outside of the organization
- Strong proficiency with SAP, EDI, Manhattan, B2B or other end to end ERP system
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Strong analytical skills in reviewing reports, trends
- Proactive planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to embrace change and adapt
- Able to work in a team setting and also work independently
- Team sports experience considered an asset
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University or College Degree preferred.
- 2 years’ experience of Customer Service, Sales Coordination or Supply Chain Expert
- 2 years’ experience of SAP or similar ERP system
- Bilingual in English/French an asset
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.