At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Coordinate the Purchase Planning functions and ensure we are fulfilling basic expectations for cost & availability
- Operate the PO related activities, does Plan, Execute and Communicate to optimize supply chain value which align to the Company / Division’s direction.
- Operate with clear goals that are aligned with business needs and Section objective provided from superior
- Coordinate a cohesive Purchase Planning function with clear roles & responsibilities and be a solution provider for short / medium term
- Find the improvement area in Purchase Planning & delivery management functions with a clear end-to-end process flow from forecast to purchase order through to delivery.
- Execute SCM strategic initiatives based on agreed prioritization with report line.
- Communicate external parties (Supplier’s contact window) to ensure we are complying with global standards, local contracts and to ensure we are receiving the full benefits and support that we are expecting
- Supply availability communication with Supplier’s contact window to minimize supply constraints and risks.
- Report execution plan and result, consistent and in timely manner.
- Key interfaces (internal): SCM, DP, Channel, Marketing, Finance, IT
- Key interfaces (external): Supplier’s contact window (GSP / OM / (LO))
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- SCM Operation & theories
- Procurement / Delivery Control with consuming goods Experience. Production / Import knowledge
- 3 years’ experience in international trade field
Group Competencies: Other Competencies
- Play to win Analytical / logical thinking
Good communication skills
Way of Working Leadership to convince others
- Open & honest Complexity Management
- Non-political Conflict Management
- Fact-based Relationship Management
Requisite Education / Qualifications:
University degree with focus on International Business Administration, Finance, SCM, Logistics or related area
Business level English
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.