At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
As a CRO Manager you are accountable for orchestrating the conversion optimization for specific products or services on adidas’ digital platforms. Your task is to co-drive our A/B testing program for adidas and Reebok experiences across all digital touchpoints, resulting in incremental ecommerce revenue and improved performance of adidas branded experiences. Additionally, you will coordinate external agency resources and operate adidas 3rd party vendor conversion optimization solution(s). You are working closely together with product owners, product specialists as well as other major product stakeholders.
Scope: Accountable for orchestrating the conversion optimization of specific agile cell products and services
- Your main responsibility is to tackle problems and seize opportunities for our consumers.
- Drive the test planning process to identify the most valuable tests to be performed. Prioritize these in alignment with product owners.
- Own the reporting out and actions derived from a test outcome to the organization & work together with analyst to analyze results.
- Build capabilities and processes to enable markets and product owners to test content as well as functional enhancements
- Collaborate closely with the product teams to capture input and translate it into optimization requirements.
- Collaborate with Analytics and UX Research teams to translate stories into business cases using solid quantitative & qualitative customer data.
- Manage all aspects of test intake, development and quality assurance with internal and external partners.
- Chapter Roadmap
- Co-develop the conversion optimization Chapter roadmap, ensuring Success Rate, Speed and Testing Culture/Maturity improve and become more sophisticated
- Testing Ambassador
- Act as ambassador for testing across the .com Experience and other Digital Brand Commerce teams to drive a testing and optimization mindset.
- DBC Digital Analytics
- UX/UI Community
- Product Owners and Product Specialists
- Global DBC and Brand organization
- Global IT and Global Operations
- External agencies
- Education & Experience
- Degree in Business Administration, (B2C) Information Technology or eCommerce, Psychology
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce in a market or global consumer-focused CRO role
- Experience in defining and executing optimization/ conversion tests in collaborative multi-functional teams
- Experience in digital analytics and consumer branded commercial experiences is a massive plus
- Experience in project management / coordination is a plus
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Best practice focused, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for conversion optimization and delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvement
- Solid knowledge of customer data sources such as heat-mapping, playback session solutions, surveys, analytics, user testing, AB testing software and personalization software.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics, optimization and consumer branded commercial experiences
- Advanced knowledge of conversion optimization methods and trends
- Strong project management skills, with experience of driving several projects simultaneously, with timelines, brief writing and business requirement deliverables.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.