- Be a role model for customer service exceeding customers’ expectations
- Supervise and coordinate the team to ensure all customers receive an optimal service level at all times
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, serving as an Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values while encouraging other employees to do the same
- Guide and support all team members within the store on upcoming events, services and product launch details
- Coach and motivate individuals within your assigned area to maximize their performance
- Utilize and leverage partnered contacts and businesses to fulfill any request a guest may have during the course of their visit
- Provide the customer with an experience that will always be remembered and with the highest level of responsiveness
- Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor
- Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization
- Listen and work with guests who present service opportunities that other staff employees cannot resolve. Attempt to resolve them and/or elevate to the Consumer Experience Manager when matters are outside scope or ability
- Provide continuous feedback to Consumer Experience Management team regarding updates, edits, reviews, and additions to vendor database (list of vendors, restaurants, service providers, etc.)
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Experience solving problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Able to use independent judgment to handle any customer service matters in satisfactory manner
- Proficiency with electronic resources such as Internet search, Outlook and Word
- Demonstrate eagerness and motivation to learn and interact with customers
- Has a strong sense of service and desire to help others
- Has a background in retail sales and/or in a customer service facing role.
- Able to apply customer service principles to day-to-day interactions
- Able to collaborate with team members on daily operational tasks
- Demonstrates and can apply product and seasonal learnings
- Aware of events and surroundings and able to apply the knowledge to daily interactions
- Has local knowledge of sporting events and city sporting events and is able to use as unique selling points for products and services
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to talk or hear. You are frequently required to stand; walk; use hands handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. You are occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- You must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least six month’s experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Experience at a service or concierge desk preferred
- Bilingual in in French, German, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese preferred
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here. (link below)