At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
To ensure colour approved according to adidas requirements & get buy ready.
Generate and release color download, color comments, material color reports and provide report explanations to suppliers.
- Provide colour / fastness comments to suppliers in a timely manner including Lab dip, printing, bulk & Trim lab dip & shorten the colour approval turn time.
- Coordinate with developer & supplier to solve colour/fastness achievability.
- Work with dyestuff supplier for quality improvement.
- Style checking for colour & fastness problem and provide suggestion to related CC DA.
- On side approved colour in dye house.
- Equipment & records periodically maintain.
- Coordinate and generate material color reports for all Asian region, including weekly fabric lab dip, monthly trim buy ready tracking, bi-monthly color KPI, monthly color workload analysis and buy ready performance.
- Responsible for daily lab dip and 1st bulk comment entry into the system.
- Distribute comments on fabric lab dip, 1st bulk, and trim lab dip to suppliers.
- Provide training to LO material teams and Taiwan suppliers on system lab dip and 1st bulk data entry.
- T2 suppliers
- Apparel and Material Merchandising teams at Los
- Creation Centers
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good identification on colour.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Access, RMS, etc)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Collage graduated
- 3 years working experience on dyeing and textiles.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.