Title: Cash Wrap Supervisor
Line of Business: Retail
Department: Retail Field
Location (City): 5th Avenue, NYC
Direct Reporting Line (ad): Team Leader, Cash Wrap
Indirect / 2nd Direct Reporting Line: General Manager, Sales
Personnel Managed (Y/N): N
Key Interfaces (Relationships with other dept/groups): Customers, peers, and Supervisor
Cash Wrap Supervisor contributes to the achievements of Store KPI targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand values while flawlessly executing cashier responsibilities according to existing policies and procedures.
- Be a Brand Ambassador who exemplifies the “Connect, Engage, Inspire” service mantra
- Uses selling expertise to maximize opportunities at the cash desk to create add-on sales and build customer loyalty.
- Ensures adequate supplies to create an effective cash area environment and continually maintains this (including all merchandise) within and around the vicinity.
- Handles returns, refunds, and exchanges and uses these as an opportunity to reinforce and enhance the customer experience.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and communicates suggestions to store management to drive commercial success.
- Acts as a role model for cashier operations and completing sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Guides and trains selected members of the stores team on basic cashier processes and behaviors.
- Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the store.
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
- Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase individual and store performance.
- Makes themselves available to support other team members when needed
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Is thorough and detail oriented in maintaining a clean and organized cash environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility in supporting sales floors team members when there are no customers to serve at the cash wrap.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships team members.
- Well-developed ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle a variety of products and devices; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum six month’s experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment with advance selling experience and solid product, retail and industry understanding.
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be available for flexible scheduling throughout the week including nights and weekends.
- Bilingual in French, German, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese is a plus
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here. (link below)