At adidas we're redefining our digital presence in a way that will push the future of Digital and create premium experiences across all of our consumer touchpoints to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. The Digital Partner Commerce (DPC) team is driving this evolution: join us and help shape this exciting transformation. You’ll be key part of a consumer-focused, entrepreneurial and diverse team - working in a fast paced environment alongside peers with a real passion for both digital and our iconic brands. With the clear objective to enhance the consumer experience and thus accelerate sales of our products sold online through our wholesale partners – you will have a unique opportunity to make an immediate tangible difference.
The DPC Business Analytics Manager’s primary objective is to leverage data to deliver value adding analytical input to stakeholders across our European business, enabling them to make fact-based decisions.
- By analysing digital data metrics, you will generate insights that help the Digital Partner Commerce (DPC) team better understand the consumer, expand brand reach, increase customer engagement and ultimately drive sales
- In understanding the relationship between various digital metrics (e.g. impressions, clicks, conversion) & sell out performance, you will drive recommendations to the EU DPC team on how best to optimise our digital offering
- With the support of digital tools, you will track, measure & assess our key customers across Europe daily – with a concrete focus on actionable feedback
- Identify which digital metrics are critical to analyse & collaborate with the EU DPC team to source this data in a consistent & coherent manner
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the analytical toolkit, ensuring the consistency of data quality.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, supporting them in defining goals, selecting appropriate KPIs, monitoring performance and deriving trends & opportunities.
- Provide actionable recommendations to the DPC team based on identified trends and business opportunities
- Identify future commercial opportunities, be it through range, pricing architecture or content, leveraging reliable data sources to aid your proposal
- Translate gathered insights into engaging, measurable and clear presentations.
- Build an internal and external network to keep up with the latest trends and technological advances with regards to the digital industry
- Maintain a strong stakeholder network across eCommerce, DPC & Wholesale.
- Develop best practice guidance and share knowledge with internal stakeholders, both locally & globally, (e.g. EU DPC, WHS analytics, PP) to maximize our holistic efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web analytics, eCom, social, mobile, paid media, SEO, SEM etc.).
- Experience working with digital metrics & a history of leveraging these to increase sales performance
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and to work under pressure
- Keen interest in data and business eCommerce projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Alteryx or any another analytical tool (e.g. Microstrategy, SQL, etc.).
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English is necessary; another European language would be beneficial.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- 4+ of professional experience in Digital Analytics, Business Analytics, eCommerce or equivalent.
- BA / BS in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- Master’s in Analytics is a plus.
- Strong experience in Digital Analytics, Web Analytics or working with big data.
- Advanced Excel skills and high proficiency in spreadsheet analyses
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and passionate about deriving business insight from data, improving processes, and solving problems.
- Ability to confidently present quantitative and qualitative input to management. Ability to translate messages and stories in a simple way
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work in deadline driven environment