Provide analytical and admin support to the Sales Team. Leveraging multiple data sources from across the business, the main focus of the role is to enhance the capabilities of the team to analyse diverse data and data sources using different data reports and tools. This role requires a high degree of curiosity and passion for data analysis and problem solving. The ability to work independently, to share insights effectively and to deliver under tight timelines is key.
- Serves as lead in the Collection, preparation, organization and timely submission of different reports required by the sales team and of the different departments.
- Data Gathering and consolidation from internal and external sources
- Ownership and management of all data in the designated area of business
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide intelligent insights to the business
- Actively Improve existing Data Management processes and standards
- Compliance monitoring and audit of the Different Digital Platforms of Customers
- Act as liaison to communicate, ffup, and do updates to the different departments internally.
- Conducts Store Checks and Store Audits (As needed)
- May ask to assist in the management of B2B Business.
- Support and assist in other day to day tasks as required and needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- At least 1 -2 years working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Accurate Data gathering and analysis skills
- High level of comprehension to complex reports and instructions.
- Expertise in different Office Software especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills