- Drive the execution of the EM LENA Brand Marketing activation calendar for core/commercial.
- Full management of the Marketing Working Budget for core/commercial across EM LENA with support from the Brand Communications Manager.
- Lead the creation and delivery of agency briefs to ensure responses are focused on the core/commercial consumer, insight led, aligned with global guidelines and on budget.
- Ensure world class campaign executions by focusing on brand priorities, such as trade zone, open source and speed.
- Negotiate and track quotations with vendors by setting clear objectives and expectations.
- Manages the delivery of all elements of campaign execution including PR, OOH and physical activations.
- Works with the Digital manager (and team) to deliver all digital media execution.
- Proactively works with Sports Marketing team
- Drive EM LENA Brand KPIs and monitor Brand Health via tracking studies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Brand Communications Manager.
- LENA Brand Health KPIS (Brand momentum, Net Promoter Score, Spontaneous purchase intent).
- Growth of core/commercial market share on key campaigns where assets are relevant. within the LENA.
- LENA Direct Category Contribution vs. Plan.
- LENA Campaign ROMI.
- EM Net Sales, Category growth, FPST and DTC/E-com traffic.
- MWB compliance.
- LENA Peers reporting into the Manager of Brand Communications.
- LENA Merchandising teams’ cross category.
- LENA Wholesale, Retail and eCom Marketing teams.
- Advertising, Media, Digital, PR and Events agencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A deep understanding and passion for the core/commercial landscape both globally and locally.
- Significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (event, sponsorship, media and activation) with a major brand or retailer (fashion industry or FMCG candidates preferred).
- Good experience in managing cross-functional projects and strong administrational skills.
- Professional attitude and strong relationship management skills.
- Marketing budget management.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or Marketing with a minimum of 2 - 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in a Matrix organization with Global and Local exposure.
- Arabic and French speaking preferred .
- N.B: Only local candidates will be considered for this role