At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Calling all aspiring bilingual professionals!
adidas is continuing to build a talent pool for future opportunities within Customer Service at our Canadian head office in Woodbridge, north of Toronto, Ontario.
Please note that this is not an actual open position but one that helps us connect with talent so we can connect them to the right opportunity at the right time.
In any case, we are committing to notify you about the outcome of this process within 3 weeks of your application.
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent service to our customers. You will manage complex and high volume accounts for the adidas business by building relationships and adapting to account-specific business needs.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys communication and building relationships internally and externally. You will be part of a diverse team and get the chance to be exposed to different functions in the company which makes this an ideal learning opportunity for your next career move.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with account personnel and internal partners such as sales representatives and co-workers in the customer service department to grow specific wholesale account business and ensure adidas policies and programs are administered correctly.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence.
- Accurately process orders for stock, sublimation, and custom product received via phone, fax or email.
- Verify orders for accuracy.
- Respond to customer relation inquires received, following company policies, procedures and programs.
- Make follow up inquires on pending orders.
- Maintain account profiles and provide replacement product options on cancelled orders.
- Provide assistance and support to all Sales and Marketing representatives and to the management and employees of both the production facility and the distribution centre.
- Issue return authorizations as per company policies and procedures.
- Support sales order management tasks including order entry, communication, reporting and releasing for shipment
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Key Relationships (Internal):
- Customer Service, Sales, Procurement, DC, Brand Marketing & Account Planning
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- 100% fluent/ bilingual in English and French
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Computer skills.
- SAP experience an asset.
- Sports enthusiast preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University/College graduate with Supply Chain/Operations focus or equivalent experience within a customer service environment.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.