- Work closely with Training team and customers to maintain training record information and relevant training program. Successful incumbent will be responsible to support training activities of DTC channel.
- Main job duties included sales activities coordination, production report analysis, handling intermediaries’ inquiries and providing support to other sales associates.
- Coordinate between trainer, sales team and customer to ensure the training organization for retail, franchise and wholesales customer is effectively organize with full training attendant as well as maintain the up-to-date information on course attendance, pre-test and post-test result and related database as assigned
- Carry out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents as well as be responsible for administrative document preparation eg. memo, new employee form etc
- Assist on preparing training material and ensure the course content is corrected, updated and accessible for use at all time
- To coordinate and being the first contact on basic training related issues with customers.
- Work collaboratively with the retail and wholesales team and distributors on relevant training matters
- To prepare any other related report, presentation and administrative tasks as assigned
Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- Age 25, or over
- BA from a credited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales administration, with more than 2 years working in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, fast and accurate
- Logic with analytical skill, good team player, able to prioritize the assignment
- Good in Thai and English
- Aptitude for numbers and a strong competency with analyzing large amounts of data
- Detail oriented with ability to judge the logic of information provided or received
- Excellent communication, organizational, coordination and time management skills
- Strong computer literacy with an expert in Microsoft Office program
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision; high level of initiative; self-starter
Other Job Related Competencies
- Negotiation and coordination skill
- Work systems and processes
- Analysis skill with good business background