At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To offer reliable and relevant service levels to customers, while establishing the most effective and efficient framework for the Customer Service organization
- To execute as per the organizational framework for the Field organization to deliver appropriate service levels.
- To interact with Operations and Finance to ensure expected monthly Net Sales delivery, considering a collaborative supply chain approach.
- To collaborate with team and perform as per the expectations.
- To measure progress on defined KPIs.
- Primary Billing, Pre-order Execution/Refills billing/Campaign billing.
- Returns follow up and follow up with KAMs and SCM. Reporting of returns progress against plan.
- Commercial Issues follow up with the key accounts team. Collaborating with the finance team to ensure timely billing.
- To ensure the customer PIs are received on time.
- Centre of Excellence (CoE) DTC
- Markets: Brands, Sales, Retail, Marketing, Operations, Finance, IT
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Service experience with proven track record of successfully managing customer service
- Basic interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, relationship management)
- Proven methodological skills (e.g. data analysis, business planning)
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge
- Mental flexibility, initiative & “hands on" pragmatism
- Basic understanding in written and spoken English.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business administration with focus on Sales/Supply Chain
- At least 2 - 5 years’ experience of operational management
- Exposure: Sports
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.