- To deliver reliability and responsiveness to customer requests and complaints.
- To response internal and external customers in terms of their calls and e-mails relating to delivery, shipment, reorder, order transfer, order cancellations and order adjustment to ensure providing highly quality of customer service in a timely manner.
- To insert accurately customer stock and clearance orders in the system.
- To call-off existing contract orders.
- To process and send out the order confirmations.
- To process delivery notes
- To adjust order book according to delivery information and inform customers and Sales team on delays.
- To maintain the order book accordingly (e.g. delivery date adjustments, cancellations, cleanse), ensuring accuracy on delivery dates and quantities.
- To generate credit notes e.g. wrong pricing, wrong discounts, off-invoice discounts payment.
- To register and process returns and claims
- To establish adequate interface and communicate efficiently with internal and external customers
- Communicate with Others
- Managing Relationship & Diversity
- Planning & Organizing
- Analysis & Problem solving
- Learning & self development
Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: > 3 years. Experience in Order Management, Inventory Management and Customer Service
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail.
- Exposure: Sports, Fashion
- Degree or Diploma Hospitality Studies / Logistics Management
- Word: Basic
- Powerpoint: Basic
- Outlook: Basic
- Excel: Advanced
- SAP: Basic
- English: Advanced
- Local Language: Fluent