Purpose / Mission :
Provide key support to sales force and eComm in ensuring that sales objectives are met.
- Order management: - Includes timely processing of sales orders within SOP given timelines. Also includes Picking Note creations and assigned PN within 3PL defined daily capacity. Provide order tracking and delivery updates to internal sales team / external customers. Highlight to salespersons if delivery is not fulfilled or needs to be rescheduled.
- Create call-off orders. Call-off orders are created from customers’ distribution list or customers’ Purchase Orders through adiPortal.
- Logistics co-ordination with Sales/Warehouse/Finance departments to ensure smooth flowing of deliveries and to resolve any logistics issues. Includes managing urgent orders.
- Handle and direct customers’ enquiries/complaints to appropriate departments and provide optimum solutions to appease customers.
- Monthly processing of requisitions/samples/promotion sales orders.
- Group sales order management: - Timely processing Group sales orders as and when required by adidas Group of companies.
- Provide PN listings to Operations for order prioritization to expedite urgent orders delivery as and when required
- Pre-order/stock order/special order/other order capturing and maintenance
- Co-ordination with Trade Marketing/IT/Finance to ensure accurate information in system. (E.g. RRP, launch month etc)
- File all customer documents (including order cancellation forms, sales order confirmation, etc.)
- Communicate with others
- Planning and Organizing
- Manage Relationship and Diversity
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Learning and Problem Solving
- Good customer service orientation
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Background in Business Management Degree from a reputable university
- Prefrable have experiences in Retail, Sports and Fashion industry
- Advanced Skills in MS Office and MS Excel
- Fluent in English and Bahasa