Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To provide in-bound support for Thailand warehouse for all brands and all types of products in order to meet with customer requirements as well as assisting Warehouse Team Leader on any work as assigned.
- Control products delivery plan
- Claim proceed
- Customs requirement (document or requirement from customs)
- Coordinate with 3PL and broker for customs proceed.
- Coordinate with Finance team for E-payment proceed and refund duty.
- Support duty saving and preferential report.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- At least Junior high school
- 2-3 years working experience
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.