At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Thank you for expressing your interest in becoming a part of the adidas retail team!
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in New Zealand.
- Please note that referrals are subject to the adidas Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of adidas Pacific
Assistant Store Manager, Airport Brand Concept Store
Exciting Retail Management Opportunities with a Global Sports Style Brand at our
Airport Brand Concept Store
adidas’ commitment to our people is integral to the success of our retail team. We offer a true retail career path for individuals who want a long-term future with the adidas business, and over recent years we have been proud to see the graduation of some of our best Australian retail talent at the Asia Pacific Retail University in Shanghai.
As one of the leading sports brands globally, adidas has been built on a vision that our passion for sport makes the world a better place. We lead through innovation – in our product’s performance technologies, in our Originals fashion, and in our commitment to developing and growing the company’s most important asset: our people. We're looking for experienced retail leaders who maintain high standards of themselves and their staff. The Store Manager will be expected to lead from the front, inspire success in all areas of people management and store management.
Supporting the Store Manager in:
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI’s, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a fashion store environment
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining VM and store presentation to adidas standards.
To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales background with a proven track record of success in a similar retail leadership or supervisory position, consistently leading a team to achieve budgeted sales. You will be motivated, energetic, passionate about achievement and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Experience in following will be highly regarded:
- Retail sales of men’s/women’s apparel or sports footwear
- Visual Merchandising
What’s on offer?
A competitive annual salary, retail bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate
If you're interested in a career opportunity like this, you have a passion for sport and you thrive in a team environment, this could be the opportunity for you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Retail Careers http://www.adidasretailjobs.com/
adidas Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in New Zealand. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for these roles
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to Agency's: Please note that adidas will not accept any unsolicited call' s or CV's regarding this role
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.