Service Design, Transition & Operations
1. Service Level Management
- Monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
- Assists application / platform or infrastructure improvements within service offering
2. Change Management
- Documents changes based on requests for change.
- Applies change control procedures.
3. Release and Deployment
- Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
- Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity undertaken.
- May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users.
4. Problem Management
- Investigates problems in systems, processes and services.
- Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
5. Incident Management
- Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorizes incidents.
- Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate.
- Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Advanced SAP Knowledge
- English language (fluent)
- Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed
- Understanding the needs of the internal or external stakeholders and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience in IT / Service Management across multiple geographic locations