- Assist the Graphics Marketing BU in the management of the product creation process. This involves supporting and contributing to the execution of the below accountabilities.
- Supports maintenance and creation of range plans in MP.
- Supports maintenance and creation of speed graphics on short lead times
- Supports the Graphics Marketing BU with consumer, distribution and competitive research
- Supports the Graphics Marketing BU with business analysis to ensure objective decision making in range planning process.
- Supports the Graphics apparel business in the preparation of range plans which includes updating, initiating and maintaining reports/forms, details and communicate project status to relevant team members.
- This role is essential in ensuring the timely hand off and communication of information during the product creation phase. This requires a high degree of interaction with other product managers, designers, merchandisers and the other key individuals associated with the product creation process.
- Supports the Graphics Marketing BU with the creation of highly effective presentations that inspire and educate internal stakeholder throughout creation milestones.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships with others
- Team Player
- Takes Initiative, can work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Big passion for sports & fashion/graphics
- Professional maturity
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience)
- 2+ years related work experience.
- Working knowledge of product creation process and cross-functional accountabilities.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)