- Assisting PCT manager in the seasonal virtualization workload in all Indonesia T1 locations in scope of VR.
- Create virtual materials to support the VR business requirements and administer the seasonal virtual material database. Additionally, manage and coordinate the seasonal virtualization workload in the assigned adidas T1 locations
- Assisting the PCT Manager in adidas tooling management throughout all designated Operation Centers with focus on lead time and quality
- Supervising the implementation of adidas innovation technologies, efficiency improvement projects under direction of the PCT Manager
Virtual Scope Execution
- Support & ensure T1 seasonal scope execution in terms of quality and time.
- Ensure on time execution of seasonal scope in defined quality level.
- Coordinate virtual sample creation process with relevant parties involved to ensure all teams can work efficiently, understand virtual quality standard and manage virtual sample data.
- Administer all relevant data in Virtual and Digital Creation IT systems.
Virtual Material Execution
- Create and manage virtual materials based on seasonal business scope requirement under guidance from Manager PCT
- Work proactively and closely with headquarter material creation team, adidas T1 virtualization team identifying requirements that support and improve the Virtualization process and virtual product quality.
- Manage digital material-related tasks with cross-functional creation teams under guidance from Manager PCT
- Administer the carry out of initial digital material technical trainings for material teams, factories and other parties involved in the material creation process to ensure all teams can work efficiently with material databases.
- Communicate and coordinate all necessary information in relates PDM released material and virtual material library to respective teams.
Product Creation Technologies:
- Support managing Tooling basic performance and CAD software to T1 and Mold shops
- Support the improvement of all adidas mold suppliers in terms of business sustainability, technological capability, data security and reliability
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with internal partners (PCT, HQ, management, LO and OC functions) and external partners (T1s, moldshops)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical knowledge of CAD and design software
- Adobe Photoshop skills, MS office skills and basic database understanding
- Willingness and passion to work with high-end visualization software
- Ability to work independently
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic background of footwear product construction of advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University or College degree
- Computer literacy
- At least 3 years experience in CAD and design software
- At least 1 years experience in computer imagery