At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
DC Labor demand and OB task plan
- Based on volume forecast to do labor plan by posting/by month in advanced and plan the OB schedule together with planning team.
- Monitor workload & progress by day, and coordinate the flexibility within the whole DC.
- According to actual progress, adjust actual labor resource timely to save labor cost.
- Rolling FCT and budget for next year about DC labor.
- Optimize staffing module to do better labor estimation.
- Gap analysis for actual and budget.
KPI tracking and analysis
- Global KPIs submission related to all DC basic data.
- 2DC KPIs analysis and PPT preparation.
- Focus on analyzing TTL DC productivity & target achieved by job function.
- Ensure all report raised to internal & external on time with high quality.
Other reports and project support
- DC Internal Team IB/OB/IC
- OBF team DC planning
- Global finance team
- GIT team
- Outsourced labor vendor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in logistics.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in warehouse management.
- Familiar with WMS and labor management system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork spirit, work under pressure
- Analytical thinking
- Good at English writing and speaking.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.