At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
This role is responsible for maximizing store profitability by ensuring the efficient and effective implementation of the global visual merchandising direction in assigned store.
- Merchandising Display
- Ensure store complies with Global standards and guidelines to provide a leading shopping experience to all consumers
- Implement Own Retail VM plan in alignment with global VM guidelines.
- Deliver VM plans for by concept by door in close collaboration with the Retail Buying team and country/cluster CtC AP.
- Support Key City Trade Zone attack in cooperation with Retail team and Key City team.
- Ensure all retail space management solutions are partnered with the best point-of-sale with regular updates.
- Provides stores with comprehensible campaign execution directive and ISC implementation plan before launching.
- Train respective Retail Back Office and Retail store staffs on Global Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines, including folding techniques, different hanger types, size order and size curve, steaming and merchandise presentation standards as well as the use of size cubes and size stickers
- Keep up-to-date on competitor analysis as well as current and upcoming fashion trends across the store location area. Communicate information to C/C Visual Merchandising Manager
- Identify and communicate store needs and best practices to C/C Visual Merchandising Manager
- Other duties as requested by C/C Visual Merchandising Manager
- NPS (Brand, Key City)
- Wholesale Net Sales
- Wholesale Market Share
- Country Omni Channel VM manager
- Country BA team (Omni channel Activation, Brand Comms.)
- Country Wholesale VM team
- Country Own Retail team
- External partners (Agencies/VM trainers/VM field staffs)
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Interest in fashion and Sports desirable
- Preferable experience / knowledge in Visual Merchandising
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Illustrator).
- Is able to follow directive
- Fluent in Japanese. Proficiency in written English
REQUISITE EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Communication Skill
- Planning and Management skill
- Strategic thinking
- Analysis and Problem-solving skill
- Value diversity
- Passion for the position
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.