At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Coordination of assigned project work/global initiatives to ensure the delivery of project plans on time and within agreed objectives.
- Prepare pre-project analysis; build comprehensive project plans for each project including success measures from all stakeholders, commercial implications and timelines.
- Track progress of ongoing initiatives.
- Run surveys with key stakeholders on policy/project drafts and test these pilot projects when required
- Training of users
- Enhancement/optimization of initiatives and processes
Store Operations General Support
- Reporting through MSTR/ Qlikview daily sales reporting RBO and SM/ DM
- BPMs submissions / Business planning for new stores
- Reporting and assessment of business partners performance, campaigns, incentive programs, etc.
- Store opening/closure/renovation process coordination
- Process optimisation via GSOM/DTC
- SPOT maintenance
- Act as a single point of contact for retail initiatives and best practices for market and work closely with the trading and implementation for each excellence project.
- Retail excellence via assessment of markets’ needs and build project plans to improve overall Net sales, KPI, Bottom line and cost saving measures
- Support in the research, delivery, implementation, and measurement of local RBO related projects as required, such as the Consumer Service Model and other key business drivers.
- Supporting expansion into new markets for roll out of retail standards and trainings for CORP, GSOM, etc.
- Single point of contact for roll out of retail standards and trainings for CORP, GSOM, GROW in the market.
- Train retail staff in the operation of tools and methods such as GSOM, GROW, CoRP and other Global and market initiatives as directed by DTC Excellence and Hub Retail Operations.
- NPS: coordination and implementation of the key actions for the retail touchpoints.
- Net Sales/DCC market
- Dashboard: Reporting pack with analysis and broadcast to stakeholders
- Retail Excellence: roll out and implementation of agreed projects with alignment of EM.
- NPS score improvement
- Retail back office team
- Retail field team
- Marketing Activation,
- Finance and Profit Protection & internal control
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent Coordination and communication skills
- High level of attention to details
- High level of Retail knowledge and experience
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University or College Degree.
- 2 years of relevant functional experience, ideally with direct Retail experience and exposure to project management/coordination.
- Understanding of Retail, Finance, Control
- Industry experience in Sports/Fashion/FMCG.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.