Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As an Assistant Manager SEO at adidas you support the team of the SEO practice within your market and constantly and help drive its evolution. You support in the provision of best-in-class services around SEO. You contribute to the analysis that drives the reach of adidas and contributing to marketing spent optimization.
Key Responsibilities / Authorities:
Scope: Contribution to specific deliverables or services
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities that will allow to derive conclusions for the growth and optimization of adidas digital activities
- Traffic Analysis
- Measure results of traffic generation activities. Utilize the implementation of the global reporting framework to evaluate dimensions such as awareness, engagement and purchasing behavior.
- Support the optimization of SEO channels and the gathering of insights about adidas brand awareness and ecommerce performance.
- Prepare and share your findings with counterparts in the form of channel forecasts, business cases and post mortems.
- Collaboration & Consulting
- Be able to explain the impact of traffic on business objectives.
- Work with brand marketing teams in your market in the optimization of traffic by using data analysis.
- Work cross-functionally with Newsrooms, DBC and eComs teams in your market to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue.
- Best Practices & Toolsets
- Utilize best practice toolsets and frameworks that allow continuous optimization of organic traffic.
- Brand Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Consumer Experience
- Market Retail/DTC Partners
- Regional eCom counterparts
- Key cities teams in your market
- Newsrooms in your market
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication & skills, comfortable presenting in person and remotely
- Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional organization, ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels.
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for traffic generation
- Solid experience with traffic analytics tools
- Solid experience with reporting tools
- Good project management skills, first experience handling accounts.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in traffic generation, in-house or at a leading traffic agency.
- Basic experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- Experience in leading a team is a plus