Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To provide best support to RA team to achieve RA team goal
- Support RA team to develop the RA's 3-year plan, annual business plan and initiative plan.
- Support RA team to prepare the yearly and quarterly buying plan
- Work on the monthly rolling forecast to tightly plan for short term, including quarterly incentive plan and special promotion plan, and quarterly BLR stores target modification.
- Provide support in RA reporting, analysis, and insightful forecast with business deep dive at account/POS level.
- Do the Rolling forecasts proactively, to support the quarterly/ monthly/ promotional incentive target setting.
- Support RA team to develop and track regular business report including monthly Inventory report, monthly shipment report, Monthly KPI report, Quarterly BLR target tracking report, biweekly business report, weekly ST tracking report and etc..
- Support to prepare meeting materials for RA team including, Channel meeting, Top Account review meeting, Budgeting meeting, etc.
- Support to deliver L1 database and track the data uploading quality, Hana system data uploading tracking.
- Have effective communication with RA internal account team, to ensure target top down and bottom up process smoothly and clearly delivered and presented in related meetings
- Keep very good record of each target version, make sure target setting process well prepared and efficient.
- Support sales admin on seasonal trade meeting
- Maintain clear customer account/STA information master and support to setup STA for BLR stores.
- Distribute and track sales agreement related documentation
- Support sales admin on sales person Commission payment and customer ST incentive and rebate payment.
- HQ BP&O, BI, IT, Franchise Operation, Retail Expansion team, MM team, ASM, Field sales.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Tolerance to stress, high energy and strong job ownership
- High degree of integrity and loyalty
- Team player, demonstrating interests in training, coaching and motivating subordinates
- Business acumen
- Data analysis skills, planning skills
- Communication skills, relationship management and empathy
- Sales skills and customer service knowledge
- Negotiation skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
Professional background / Experience
- Functional: Minimum 3 years of experience in sales management for a leading consumer goods companies, ideally with wholesale focus
- Industry: Ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG
- Exposure: Sports, marketing, trade marketing
- University degree in business with marketing and sales focus
- Outlook: basic
- Word: basic
- Excel: advanced
- PowerPoint: advanced
- Business Objects: basic
- Native-level Mandarin and fluent English required