At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Trainings for Own Retail, Franchise and Wholesale channels
- To plan and follow defined training program calendar as guided by GSA and EM SA; 60% GSA programs, 20% EM and 20% as per local cluster needs
- Roll out and execution of Global sales academy programs
- Execution and monitoring of seasonal product learning and completing the translation/localization and delivery of global seasonal training materials in a timely manner
- Monitoring and supporting execution of adidas Group Retail University within all stores, as needed
- Development and upskilling of Store Managers as needed
Coach store teams by execution of core trainings as defined by GSA (e.g., RP, ARP and SIM Training Programs as well as the Seasonal Training Program), ensuring best practice is followed in all stores
- Focused initiatives and execution for global strategic programs like Connect Engage Inspire and Every Moment Matters
Lead and manage other local training projects as agreed with the Market DTC Lead
- Creating a culture of learning and continuous personal development in stores
- Identify and develop in-store trainers, driving the personal development of natural successors
- Identify and develop in store category specialist to intensify sell throughs
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as established tracking systems/tools to evaluate training effectiveness
Use blended learning methodology to maximize on training resources and tools. Maximize on online and technological tools for store staff self learning for basic skills and classroom/OTJ for advanced skills.
- Manage and optimize the training budget
- Training analytics and reporting to Market and Global Leads on quarterly basis
- EM sales academy & GSA
- DTC Operations and Excellence
- Store Staff, Store Managers
- Partner organizations
- BU Heads/ Merchandisers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Content development, program management (training projects), coaching skills
- Train the Trainer, training delivery & facilitation skills
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and local language of Region
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Geographical mobility
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of training experience with overall 6 years of work experience (can be inclusive of sales and/or operations) ideally with retail focus
- Industry: ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG
- Leadership: NA
- Exposure: Sports, Marketing, Account Marketing
- Post-Graduation in T&D, HRM or general management.
- Graduate with specialized certifications
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.