At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Support own and franchise retail business achievement and people development by delivering training/coaching in store level
- Participate in training content development, including basic training, seasonal product training and other project based training.
- Deliver training session to own retail and franchise store staff to ensure they are qualified in product knowledge, service /selling skill, store operate and store management.
- Train store managers
- Deliver coaching in store level to sharpen the skill.
- Regularly visit and evaluate the in-shop training implementation of each store.
- Set up yearly and monthly regional training plan base on national training calendar.
- Tracking in-shop training delivery with regional training team quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Manage personal budget and training budget.
- Maintain training record and user ID in aRU website.
- Relevant administration work
- Training Hours
- Training/coaching quality base on internal measurements
- Retail KPIs
- Project achievement
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Above 5 years training or retail operation experience. Passion to sports is a plus.
- College or above
- Excellent PPT and excel skill
- Good in reading and writing in English
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Any certification of Training will be a plus
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.