At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Provide technical support, and quality risk management. Provide support to Labelling / OBF / CSD / LO team if they meet any technical issue, or have any question related to PRC standard / test method. Provide PRC specific hangtag / labelling information (standard code, quality class, safety class, and etc.) to PO Labelling team for hangtag / labelling preparation.
- Ensure that all manufactured products are in compliance with Chinese National Standards, and adidas defined standards. Understand, compare and analysis the latest PRC / adidas standard in time, and share the comparison and analysis summary standard report to related teams in time. Work with global AC-Testing team to develop adidas enterprise standards for specific products where national government or industry standards do not cover. Communicate to Labeling, legal, sourcing and product marketing team of new or updates to regulatory standards, labeling requirements and safety standards.
- Implement CMA test process and control budget. Coordinate with LO, factory and warehouse to ensure bulk products samples are picked/packed/delivered to CMA labs follow the aligned process across divisions. Communicate testing priority with CMA labs and ensure that all CMA reports are issued within contract aligned timeline; manage budget for CMA testing and sample fees.
- SCM functional teams, CSD, OBF, Marketing, Marketing Operation, Legal, PR
- Global AC-Testing, LO Quality / Technical Service, Global Product Safety, China Government Quality Authorities, National Standardization Committees
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of apparel and/or footwear, A&G including testing.
- Must be able to interpret government labeling and national standards to ensure risk to the company is minimized.
- Must be familiar with government labeling regulations with regard to apparel and/or footwear, A&G.
- Must be familiar with national and industry standards with regard to apparel and/or footwear, A&G.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- CMA test institution experience would be advantageous.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or technical degree with major focus in textile or footwear industry.
- At least 3 years of experience in apparel or footwear CMA test institution.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.